Camelia & Shea Butter Hand & Body Cream (3.3 FL OZ)
- Scents of Lavender, lemon and vanilla
- Shea Butter is healing, protecting and moisturizing. Helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and increases hydration
- Camellia oil is an emollient. It is exceptionally high in oleic acid ( omega – 9 ) content. It is light and is quickly absorbed into the skin
- Botanicals and Hawaiian Red Marine Algae provide skin firmness, thickness and repairs damaged skin
- The powerful antioxidant Japanese Green Tea Extract is an anti-irritant, preventing redness and rough skin
- Vitamin E is another powerful antioxidant protecting skin from free radical damage
- Triple algae complex - These 3 extracts have proven anti-inflammatory properties gentle enough for baby's sensitive skin. This is due to the presence of polysaccharides that are moisturizing as well as soothing.
- Botanical Butters of Shea & Coconut - Shea butter has been traditionally used in West Africa to treat the skins of newborn infants. The nuts are boiled and the butter scooped up and used neat on baby's skins after cooling.
- Arnica & Calendula - These oils are established as calming oils to reduce skin redness. As an added safety measure, no solvents or chemicals are used and Calendula has antiseptic properties