LAID BACK ALOE & AZULENE GEL MASQUE
- Refreshing scent of lavender cools skin.
- The effects of Aloe and Azulene soothe and reduce irritation.
- Aloe is anesthetic and antibacterial.
- Azulene from chamomile is known for its superior soothing properties.
- Japanese Green tea reduces irritation and redness.
- Great for dehydrated and sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe has been known for its anesthetic, antibacterial, and tissue restorative properties. The alloin free gelatinous inner leaf is extracted and filtered to provide excellent hydrating, softening and soothing qualities.
- Azulene – A deep blue crystalline substance extract from the essential oil of matricaria and chamomile flowers; known for its superior soothing properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectant and emollient, which moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans – Found naturally in the interstitial spaces between epidermal cells where they act as lubricating moisturizers. Enhances elasticity and flexibility in the skin.
- Thea Sinensis (Camellia Oleifera Extract) – Japanese green tea extract – this extract helps reduce the skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals